Monday, July 29, 2013

TOTAL H&M


Buongiorno mie splendide fashioniste!
Come va?
Inizia una nuova settimana e vi propongo uno dei miei outfit del week end.
Pranzo con mia mamma prima della sua partenza per la Sardegna e velocissimo break per qualche scatto!

Io non mi sono ancora stancata del flou... e voi? :)

******

Good Morning my beautiful fashionistas!
What's Up?
It starts a new week and i'm here to share with you one of my week end's outfit!
I had lunch with mum before she left for Sardinia and we decided to do some shoots.

I'm not tired yet about fluo... and you?:)















I WEAR:
H&M pink fluo shirt (similar here) | H&M mini black skirt (here) | TLS pink chain bracelet |
Dolce e Gabbana eyewear | Cycle white-pink sneakers |

5 comments:

  1. nice!!|

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. che fisico *_* ti sta bene qualsiasi cosa...
    xoxo
    buon inizio settimana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!The sneakers are perfect!
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estás preciosa.

    Un besito
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful photos!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie! thanks for your comment and for stopping by <3
Keep on smiling!