Sunday, July 08, 2012

LGance


Unfortunately I'm always very busy and I do not spend a lot of time in my blog. But fashion is always with me :) Let me share with you one of my last look. Elegant and feminine but Also very sexy in my opinion! The dress I bought in a very nice shop in my town, ITS cost is € 25.00; The belt is Zara 2011; Guess heels and a clutch bag I found at the market on Friday morning to € 5.00. All together is very sophisticated! I like being Able to be stylish and chic clothes with low cost clothes!

Purtroppo ultimamente sono sempre molto impegnata e non mi dedico molto al mio blog. La moda però resta sempre con me :) Vorrei condividere con voi uno dei miei ultimi look. Elegante e femminile ma anche molto sexy a parere mio! L'abito l'ho comprato in un negozio molto carino nella mia città, il suo costo è di € 25,00;La cintura è Zara 2011; Le scarpe sono Guess e la pochette l'ho trovata al mercatino del venerdì mattina a € 5,00. Tutto insieme è davvero sofisticato! Mi piace riuscire ad essere elegante e chic con capi low cost!



18 comments:

  1. bellissimo il vestito! e gli abbinamenti che hai fatto :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving ur dress . Its super hot, n what an amazing clutch. Thanks for ur sweet comment on my blog.If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this dress! You look amazing in it! Gorgeous outfit, dear! :)))

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes! Your style is so beautiful! xx

    www.t-qui-est-ce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice dress, I love it!!
    xoxo lui
    http://www.aboutblackponies.com/2012/07/flower-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress, looks amazing on you and the sandals are pretty too, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stai benissimo! Mi piacciono le borchie sulle maniche :)
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii there thanks for your comment, I like your blog and I'm in love with this dress!!
    I am following you now, check out my new post and maybe you want to followme back :)
    Love,
    http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I've found your blog by Chicismo and I like your looks! Mayby you want to follow each other by bloglovin and GFC?:) Please let me know on my blog:) It'll be great for me:)

    Btw you're dress looks fantstic on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. E' incredibilmente chic ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the way you accessorized that pretty dress! the clutch is just gorgeous!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeoussss, I want that dress!

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this dress is just stunning! So unique and beautiful.

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. od God, i fall in love with this dress! It's amazing!!

    http://barrostina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie! thanks for your comment and for stopping by <3
Keep on smiling!